Whenever any information is required, we nowadays open our internet based systems and with the help of search engines get the details. The search engine does the job of exploring the links where the required data is stored and helps the user by providing it within seconds. Like any other thing, practical use has to be made even in case of search engines also. SEO refers to Search Engine Optimization and is a subject which deals with the effective and proper management of search engines.
When opting for SEO services from a professional, one should not be fooled. They should try to analyze the services they are getting and judge or rank the SEO professional accordingly. Typically, services of SEO professional starts from analyzing the business you are into.
The percentage of services provided defines the quality and professionalism of SEO professional:-
25%: is not a good SEO
50%: can be considered good based on results
75%: a good and talented professional
100%: an expert professional
The services of an SEO professional again depends on the remuneration you are giving to him/her, or it may be based on what fields or factors you want him to concentrate. The following are some of the steps involved in any SEO Service:-
- Website analysis: This includes a collection of relevant data. One has to analyze what sort of keywords the competitor is using to promote his product/services; what is the flow of users using the link; and how often the links giving content details are being viewed. Based on this one can decide to place of keyword along with proper content. An excellent website analysis always helps in knowing the market situation and a right step will always be progressive.
- Thorough research to be done about keywords to be used in the search engine: Keywords plays an important role. Your link can be viewed for two purposes – commercial/business activities or to gather general information. In case of business operations, the keywords you use in your content title or narration should have relevance to the product or services you are dealing with. In other cases, the content should give full and qualitative information in relation to the keyword.
- Optimization to be done Onsite: To make use of an online platform is a talent and has to be done very efficiently. The required website has to be designed in such a way that it will be able to work in spite of repeated navigations. The site architecture should be robust enough to tackle any sort of internet technical problems such as linking or accessibility. Onsite management also involves the management of site speed.
- Proper link building: There are two links- internal link that comes from other pages that are on your search engine domain and external links that are shared from other search engine domains. Both links have to be dealt very carefully.
- Management of Content: Your content should be in such a way that it expresses your personal views and the user of the content understands what exactly you want to say. I would suggest a content page can target of 1 or 2 similar keywords and more than that would be messy. The content should be qualitative, error free (both grammatically and spelling wise) and original. However, guidance from other sites can be taken but not copied. Any data copied from other sites may lead to legal problems. The presentation of the content has to be impressive. It has to be neatly formatted and wherever necessary relevant images have to be inserted. A proper content always helps the user and keeps him interested in the links related to you. Any wrong information on your content page may lead to legal actions.
- Analysis and evaluation: The questions like “what has been done till day and what is the output? Is the output satisfactory? Any immediate steps have to be taken to improve the situation?” has to be answered and necessary action has to be taken. The process of SEO has to be repeated if necessary.
- Management of online reputation: This is a critical phase and has to be dealt very diplomatically without hurting the feelings of anyone. As internet is used by all, everyone gets access to comment on this platform. So, when there is a negative feedback regarding any company brand or any particular individual or group, the comments have to be taken positively, and necessary action has to be done in relation to it. The negative comments have to be managed on priority as any delay will cause damage to the victim. The rumors spread very fast on this platform, and the users will not have time to sit and analyze what is right and what is wrong.
The above said were some of the steps and every step has an importance for itself and has to be dealt very carefully. By https://www.sandcrestseo.com/